• Home
  • About Me
  • Why I Blog
  • Mama Reworks It!
  • From Alabama to Alaska - The Highlights

Search this Blog

Holding the World in a Paper Cup

Slider

  • PicMonkey Collage" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mnkjhbkjb" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 412" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage closer" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage d0g" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 85" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage fishss" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjhb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mbkh" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mess" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 212" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 25641" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 4" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />

Friday, October 4, 2013

A Shorter Short

Here's another pair of pants turned shorts.


These are my favorites. 


The trim was from my fabric bin. 
So zero dollars spent! 

Too bad Charley's already grown out of them.
Can I keep up with them for another 7-8 years for Bo? 
I dunno.
Knowing what to do with all Charley's clothes has been a struggle for me. The age difference is so great, I don't know if I can keep hanging on to hand me downs. My recent method is to only hang on to the favorites and to let the rest go. But now that I've typed that out, that's CRAZY MAN!! I can't let good clothes go! Not when I have another daughter that needs her parts covered!! But. I. don't. have. any. space. None. Sooooo, somebody tell me what to do.
I can't keep them can I?


3 Comments

This entry was posted on Friday, October 4, 2013 and is filed under clothing reuse,cut offs,mama reworks it,pants to shorts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Share on Facebook|Tweet this Post|Pin Images to Pinterest

3 Responses to “A Shorter Short”

  1. EstraOctober 4, 2013 at 8:06 PM

    No. Just the favorites. Bo deserves better than 7 yr old repurposed hand me downs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HayleyOctober 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM

      When almost a decade passes, I guess style could be a factor.

      Delete
      Replies
        Reply
    2. Reply
  2. codastarOctober 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM

    I think you should keep the best, most favorite pieces. Pass the rest on to the Goodwill or something. I know.. easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


This is my place to document good family times, share thrifty ideas, exercise my brain, and put a bazillion photos. 
WELCOME!
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest RSS
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media. Powered by Blogger.