• Home
  • About Me
  • Why I Blog
  • Mama Reworks It!
  • From Alabama to Alaska - The Highlights

Search this Blog

Holding the World in a Paper Cup

Slider

  • PicMonkey Collage" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mnkjhbkjb" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 412" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage closer" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage d0g" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 85" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage fishss" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjhb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mbkh" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mess" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 212" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 25641" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 4" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />

Friday, November 13, 2015

Mama Made It

 

I found the coolest log on the beach. It isn't driftwood. It's still pretty solid. A beaver's been after it and shaped it like a pencil on the end. It was too long so I used the skill saw to shorten it. Then I used a paddle bit to carve out a place to insert these shortened dowels. I secured them with screws that have two sharp ends (I know. I'm so smart. I know what to call those kinds of screws.) I even measured it out 16 inches and secured it into studs. Finally, a place to put our coats in the winter! Except! Chief! Yep. Now we have Chief and Chief likes to take whatever you put on the coat rack and rip it down, and drag it across the floor where he also likes to keep his dog hair and sling it up into the air and catch it with his mouth. It probably goes without saying that he's my favorite animal. 
I just love that little bastard. 

 

2 Comments

This entry was posted on Friday, November 13, 2015 and is filed under beaver,Chief,coat rack,diy,dog,dowels,log,mama reworks it,studs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Share on Facebook|Tweet this Post|Pin Images to Pinterest

2 Responses to “Mama Made It”

  1. EstraNovember 14, 2015 at 8:38 AM

    Great job Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. codastarNovember 14, 2015 at 10:54 PM

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


This is my place to document good family times, share thrifty ideas, exercise my brain, and put a bazillion photos. 
WELCOME!
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest RSS
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media. Powered by Blogger.