• Home
  • About Me
  • Why I Blog
  • Mama Reworks It!
  • From Alabama to Alaska - The Highlights

Search this Blog

Holding the World in a Paper Cup

Slider

  • PicMonkey Collage" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mnkjhbkjb" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 412" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage closer" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage d0g" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 85" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage fishss" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjhb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mbkh" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mess" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 212" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 25641" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 4" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mama Reworks It: Belts

So, I bought this belt.

And I cut it up and turned it into earrings.

Then I remembered I had another belt,
purchased for $1.50 at a Georgia yard sale. 
It came with no buckle,
SO
I introduced the the cut up belt to the Georgia yard sale belt. 


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

5 Comments

This entry was posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 and is filed under belt,buckle,cheap,inexpensive,leather,mama remakes it,reuse,rework. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Share on Facebook|Tweet this Post|Pin Images to Pinterest

5 Responses to “Mama Reworks It: Belts”

  1. red.neck chicJune 10, 2011 at 2:16 PM

    Okay - I can't decide if the belt or the earrings are THE BEST recycle/upcycle!!! Good grief...

    Love them both - I'll take them both. Thanks! ;-D hee-hee

    FANTASTIC!!!

    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. katieJune 10, 2011 at 2:35 PM

    Yeah....NOW I'm jealous. I really want to learn how to do this.

    Oh heck, I'll say it: For all the untalented people out there art wise (like myself) please open a new etsy shop will all of your homemade creations. You could even call the shop "Momma Re-Works it!" I'd buy this stuff for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  3. AnonymousJune 10, 2011 at 7:46 PM

    I can't decide which one I like better, they are both Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  4. codastarJune 10, 2011 at 8:38 PM

    ..and they got married an had lil eagles. Eagles of death metal. Btw, you look skinny. Is that your waist or your calf wearing a real tiny belt be honest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  5. HayleyJune 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM

    Thanks YOU guys. I am pumped now. Gonna go tear something up to make something sorta useful again.

    Dang sister, it's my calf. Got me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


This is my place to document good family times, share thrifty ideas, exercise my brain, and put a bazillion photos. 
WELCOME!
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest RSS
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media. Powered by Blogger.