• Home
  • About Me
  • Why I Blog
  • Mama Reworks It!
  • From Alabama to Alaska - The Highlights

Search this Blog

Holding the World in a Paper Cup

Slider

  • PicMonkey Collage" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mnkjhbkjb" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 412" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage closer" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage d0g" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 85" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage fishss" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage jbkjhb" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mbkh" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage mess" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 212" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 25641" width="960" height="355" alt="PicMonkey Collage 85" />" width="500" height="185" alt="PicMonkey Collage" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />
  • PicMonkey Collage 4" />" width="500" height="214" alt="ccb" />" />

Friday, April 19, 2013

Roll On Over


Well actually, you rolled over on April 15th. 
Year 2013
To be exact.
At age: 2 months and 24 days
Mother's have to know this stuff you know.

 

I laid you down on a blanket in the floor, already very cautious about putting you on the couch, because I knew by the way you drew your knees up over your belly, it was coming. 

 

I walked out of the room for a second and when I came back in you were on your belly! 


In just four short days you've gone from that annoyed, 
I-just-rolled-over-on-my-arm-and-now-it-is-trapped beneath-me-phase, 
to being able to free your arm yourself.

And then I hear it, 
ehhh, ehhh, ehhh, EAAHHH
Translation:  
I'm on my belly and I'm stuck!

Congratulations on becoming more mobile, thus becoming more difficult to care for!
I mean even now, you're napping in a self-imposed on your belly position. 

 
 
Haven't you heard? 
"Back is Best!" 
So now, I get check on you every couple minutes.
And in the bath you just buck and buck. You're going buck yourself right under that water if you don't quit. 
You think you know what you are doing but you don't.
You just don't know.
It won't be long till your crawling around getting into cabinets filled with poisons.
Yay  
 I guess I'll need to start baby proofing soon. 

Wow, doesn't time fly?




2 Comments

This entry was posted on Friday, April 19, 2013 and is filed under baby milestones,Newborn,rolling over. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Share on Facebook|Tweet this Post|Pin Images to Pinterest

2 Responses to “Roll On Over ”

  1. EstraApril 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM

    So cute. Love these pictures Hayley. She is looking straight into the camera into my eyes..........at least in my head she's looking into my eyes. I miss her so much. Where is the video? Thanks for the great pics and post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. codastarApril 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM

    AAAAWWWWW She is so pretty. I'm very proud of her for rolling herself over. Now I get to worry about that tummy sleeping along with you. She is already looks so distinctive and familiar to me. Her expressions are so striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


This is my place to document good family times, share thrifty ideas, exercise my brain, and put a bazillion photos. 
WELCOME!
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest RSS
Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media. Powered by Blogger.