Well it's not for you. It's for a girlfriend of ours.
Yeah.
When I type it out like that it sounds, well, suspicious.
And I'm just noticing he's looking all handsome and flirty here.
Well as handsome and flirty as a person can look with balloon ribbons painted down their nose.
And he does have another woman's name on his face.
Could this be a red flag of some sort?
uhhhhh
No, no, no.
I mean, I might be concerned if I hadn't painted his face myself.
And I was there when he presented his face to this girlfriend of OURS.
Besides, it takes a special kind of woman to love Chuck and she's special,
but she's special in other ways.
Charley inspired him I think, though she decided to go with something more, well, mermaid-ish? Yes, I think that was it. She wanted to be a mermaid and this is what I came up with.
Pretty simple. We were running low on time.
Pretty simple. We were running low on time.
And she wanted black eyebrows.
I opted not to gift my face.
I am so un-fun.
I brought flowers instead.
I had a birthday recently too.
I'm 35 now.
Yep.
Thirty freakin' five.
Yep.
Thirty freakin' five.
On my birthday, Chuck gifted me with talking about how in 35 more years I'll be 70.
Dang, Chuck.
Shut it.
Just give me the cash and shut it.
And the cookie cake.
And I'll take the balloons too.




I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Sister. I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you. These photos are amazing!! Wow. Great face painting, too. Charley looks GORGEOUS. She looks like a painting. And Chuck looks very handsome. He's actually making SUCH a Charley shy face in that picture. Hahah
ReplyDelete